1. Responsible for the design and development of electrolyte formulations of different systems;
2. Analyze battery failure based on electrolyte Angle;
3. Responsible for data processing, result analysis, report writing and periodic project report.
1. Master degree or above, major in chemistry, electrochemistry, materials, etc.
2. Do lithium-ion battery electrolyte formula design or new lithium salt/solvent/additive synthesis and other research topics;
3. Have a good team spirit, calm personality, careful thinking, innovative spirit and strong scientific research ability.